May 18, 2010

Again With School

Hello Internet,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize. I haven't gotten around to post on my blog.

Secondly, it has come to my attention that this one person in my class has been skipping class. He always talks to the teacher an tries to waste time, something I don't like to do. Then he asks to go out into the hall for 15 minutes. That's right. 15 minutes.

By the way, he doesn't work in class.

Heck, just today, he came in late for first period, took the paper we were working on, and stuffed it into his desk. He was then sent to the office, but went walking around the school for the rest of the day.

I really don't like people to do stuff like that. They need to go to another school, one with more idiots and less smart people who want to make good use of their time.

Well, that's just my thought. What about you're thoughts? Post your comments below.

Thanks for reading,
-personhere

1 comment: