May 04, 2010

Gosh, it's probably 30 degrees in here


Hello Internet,

So, for the past 3 nights, I have been having trouble sleeping. As you can tell from the title, no, it's not nightmares I'm having. It's the heat.

Now, if you are using the imperial system and you thought I meant 30 degrees Fahrenheit, you were wrong. I meant Celsius.

Anyways, I've been having trouble. I've been complaining to my parents to turn the air conditioning on, but they don't feel like it and I'm really into helping the environment, so neither of us do that.

I have a fan in my room (more like an air filter), but that doesn't help as it only blows cold air at you.

Both of the windows are open and I swear, it is so much cooler outside, so I don't know what is causing this extremely hot temperature.

My experience now is similar with my experience in China. I sleep without a blanket at 30+ degrees Celsius. It is certainly not nice. To all of you who have the AC on, I commend your ability to afford it and not think about the environment.

Well, that's my own thought. What about you? What do you think about hot, cold, whatever temperature you don't like? Post a comment below.

Thanks for reading,
-personhere

No comments:

Post a Comment