May 24, 2010

I don't know, but I do

Hello Internet,

Today is Victoria day, and for one reason or another, I wish it wasn't.

Let me explain: my whole day was very boring. I woke up, made breakfast and some pizza dough for lunch, play some games I've played at least 3 times already, go make pizza (homemade, not that frozen garbage), games, t.v. etc.

Until now, I was bored half to death while trying to decide what to do. Should I force my grandmother off the television, or go play video games?

To top it off, it is around 30 degrees Celsius and I am burning to death.

Even worse, I have a stuffy nose that will not unclog itself no matter how long I blow (that's what she said, right?).

Not much in my day.

So, how did you spend your weekend? What do you do when you're bored? Post a comment.

Thanks for reading,
-personhere

1 comment: