May 31, 2010

Just another one of those days.


Hello Internet,

As the title states, just another one of those days. School wasn't so bad, however, after PE, I felt extremely tired. So tired that I didn't even want to write.

After that, I had to go see the dentist. I say, after 2 years of not going to the dentist, all of these memories rush back. That was until they injected anesthetic into the right side of my mouth (there were two holes that they needed to fill up.

At first, I felt a little pain when they started drilling (not sure if that's what they did) into my teeth. After the anesthetic started to kick in, if it wasn't for the sound, I wouldn't have noticed there was anything in the right side of my mouth.

Everything went well and they filled up the two holes (not what she said). Soon, I was on my way. The anesthetic lasted for 2 hours. Within those 2 hours, I kept biting the right side of my tongue since it felt like nothing else. It was a funny feeling. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do, so I stopped.

Now, I don't feel the anesthetic anymore, however, whatever they used to inject it is really bothering me. It hurts when I move my jaw to the left.

Well, that was all. How was your last day of May 2010 before it leaves us forever (kind of depressing)? Post a comment below.

Thanks for reading,
-personhere

No comments:

Post a Comment